Re: [glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties

From: Erik Søe Sørensen
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:34:55 +0200

Kieran P skrev:

Yer, its looking rather deserted. With Brads new job, and Erik only having done speed increases, we dont really have a main developer anymore :(

Well, count me as having got a new job too :-)
I've been looking a bit at cloud quality - more specifically, if combining Perlin noise with plasma noise could give finer-grained clouds at the same cost - but so far I haven't got anything sharply better :-|

Is the project really that deserted?

Perhaps one of you can take over. Do something to the code in a new branch.

I dont know C++ myself, or I might have given it a go ^_^

Heh - define 'something' ? :p

/Erik