[glob2-devel] only now i discovered a very new project to raise funds fo

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] only now i discovered a very new project to raise funds for oss, CoFundOs.org
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:25:56 +0200

Hi List

www.cofundos.org has been founded only days ago and seams to work pretty much like i intended to implement it within the glob2 community. Only that it is backed by a university and its staff.

I moved my bounty "paving area" over there:
http://www.cofundos.org/project.php?id=23
and by that have the name globulation 2 ranked 2nd on their main page.

Their page was announced on germany's top tech-news site www.heise.de today. So hopefully some people will notice and this was worth the move.

It took me houres to set up this lousy presentation linked above as first my login didn't work and then my original submission was lost due to a session time out :( Somehow they broke my back button and didn't let me rescue all i had written.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb