[glob2-devel] Rejoin the team

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Rejoin the team
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:22:59 -0400

While I've been away and inactive for several months, I'm now seeing time where I can rejoin the team. I was away due to being offered another job working on a budding MMORPG called Tiamet Theorem Online (you can search for it). But due to the extremely bad management of my boss, the project was going nowhere and I was never going to get paid, so I quit.

I now have time to continue my unfinished work on Globulation 2. However, my paying job still comes first. I thank you all for your patience. I'll see what I can do about those mentioned bugs.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.