[glob2-devel] Should we put data into hg rep?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Should we put data into hg rep?
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:09:17 +0200

Hi,

Initially I was reluctant to put data into mercurial repository, to keep my
server space low. Yet as there has been very few change in graphics, and as
this would probably continue for some times, I'm willing to put data into
mercurial. Perhaps this could ease contributions. In case there is suddenly
lot's of commits, we can always search another space to host hg.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net