Re: [glob2-devel] GameDealer moderator ?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] GameDealer moderator ?
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 12:19:46 +0100

Hi

> 1) Do you think that we need another forum moderator ?

No. At the moment we have no trouble from lack of mods that I know of.

> 2) For people who know him, should we give him moderator rights ?

No. Not at the moment. It's difficult to judge the reliability of someone if
you only know his postings, but GameDealer registered with our forum under the
name "Globulation".
Even I was not sure if posts by that name were the work of some admin and took
it for extremely impolite to post under that name. I've locked *glob* as a nick
name and changed his nick (He gave me the name GameDealer in a priv message).
Also he was interested in getting an avatar and answered questions wrongly
instead of asking things concerning the game.

My vote: We are fine like we stand now. Lets see if he is still around in 6
months and if he ist trustworthy.

Leo