Re: [glob2-devel] How to make debug symbols?

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] How to make debug symbols?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:46:46 -0500

On Nov 15, 2007 6:23 PM, Marcos Dumay de Medeiros <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to Globulation (tanks for the great game, by the way) and I am still understanding your source. For that, I want to use a debuger and profiler but I've being unable to make the program with debug symbols (I am also new to automake systems).

Is there a way to get it passing options to ./configre && make? Or I'll have to study the makefile and edit it?

[]'s
Marcos

The easy solution is to use 'scons CXXFLAGS="-g -pg" ' because -g -pg enables debugging and profiling (remove -pg for no profiling).

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.