Re: [glob2-devel] New prestige system

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New prestige system
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:58:00 +0100

Hi all

> For the community, can anyone test this and report if the gameplay is
> better?

I guess it definitely will be favoured by some people if optional. To really
test the game-play also with slower and faster timer presets we would need at
least some 3-4 people saturday 6pm (GMT)(?) that have access to (are
comfortable with) mercurial.

Yet another setting I would favour over the 0.9 setting is FIXED_WITH_TIMER so
a player can not just click on upgrade for all l2 schools at once and turn his
prestige from 0 to victory in no time.
Once the prestige is reached the opponent should have some time to wipe out the
one who has hit the prestige limit (destroying all L3 schools resets the
prestige so others can win by prestige, dropping below neededPrestige pauses
the timer)

Leo Wandersleb