[glob2-devel] Re: Globulation 2 translation offer

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Globulation 2 translation offer
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:00:31 +0100

Hello,

I'm not Kieran, but no problem ;-)

Thank you for your offer.

>    I've read at https://savannah.nongnu.org that you need a translator for
> Globulation 2 project. I can do translation in Ukrainian and/or Russian if
> one is still needed. My id  at savannah is vwsf.

We are now using mercurial: http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Mercurial

The last update of the Russian translation is here:
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/raw-file/fc0abdd03e6c/data/texts.ru.txt
As far as I know (http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/file/b0e8ac09b15d/data),
there is no Ukrainina translation, so that such one is welcome.

More information about translation is available here:
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Translation_guide

Have a nice day, and thank you for contributing.

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net