Re: [glob2-devel] forum

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] forum
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:17:48 -0800

I wouldn't delete it. On most other forums the older posts usually just
get pushed into the background as newer ones are made. Sadly the glob2
forum isn't very active so this doesn't happen quickly. I've been trying
to keep the the forum active by responding to posts as appropriate but I
don't have time to do that very often these days.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.