Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 04:37:43 +0100

I don't know whether we are actually aloud to "spam" our users.
In any case: you can put a message on glob2-announce.

> > Genixpro who programmed besides other things AI-Nicowar and the network
> > layer of the latest version (unfortunately still with missing features like
> > LAN-games) offered to work full time for glob2 for half a year for almost
> > no money.

I would mention more issues, when you are trying to get money.
Especially the graphical and "gamey" work of Bradley like:
the tuturial
the map editor
the overlay maps

Probably also those things that sound really important:
the ai-system
the source code building structure
the releases (everybody likes shiny new releases)

Bradley has done a lot.
People want to know what/who they spend their money on.

ps:
As far as I know Bradley has lowered his demands.
So tripling the next 400 should be more effective than
doubling the next 900.

pps:
I haven't found any statements on "how to pay" on cofundus.
If they really want people to offer money, they should tell them
right away how they can do this (conveniently).
I guess this is either a secret until you create your account,
or the users have to arrange the transactions themselves,
or I am to blind to find it.

ppps:
Good luck!
--