Re: [glob2-devel] google-analytics

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] google-analytics
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:13:40 +0100

> could we please not use google-analytics!
> i know how convenient it is to let google do all the analytics but i'd like
> to provide as much privacy to our visitors as possible.

OK, but Globulation 2 doesn't touch any topics that are socially,
politically or
religiously sensitive in any culture that I know.

Not using google is fine with me, but if someone sees anything offensive in
glob2:  please let me know. I would like to keep glob2 clean from any
controversial issues.
--
Kai Antweiler