Re: [glob2-devel] Music

From: Max Shinn
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Music
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:08:28 -0600

What is the concensus so far?  I would really like to write more music, but I
don't know how I should do that.

I still like my idea of a hybrid system.  We would be able to keep the current
functionality, because it sounds cool on most of the mood changes.  But then,
for the mood changes where completely different sounding music has to be
written, we have it break at certain spots in the song.  This would give us
more flexibility when implementing more ambiances, because we could choose
which one it would fit better with, and make the system less limiting.

Let me know what you think!
Thanks!
Max