Re: [glob2-devel] Sites to update when new release comes out

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Sites to update when new release comes out
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:04:28 +1300

Hey Kyle,

http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Trackback

I updated the top 10 referrers (of all time) from Google Analytics. GA by default shows the last months referrers (which differ slightly). Alter the date range to see the top referrers from June of 2007.

Edit the page to add any links in your email that aren't there yet (under the right sections).

>http://globulation2.devjavu.com/ what's that from?

When we were moving away from CVS, before deciding on Mercurial, I setup a trial SVN/Trac account there (was meant to move development pages away from community wiki to a private development wiki). Has not been used.

Regards
Kieran