[glob2-devel] Globulation 2 FOSDEM presentation : second draft of comple

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 FOSDEM presentation : second draft of complete presentation
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:54:15 +0100

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your helpful comments. I've updated the presentation
accordingly, and the new version is available at the same place as the old
one:
http://stephane.magnenat.net/data/glob2-fosdem2008-presentation.pdf

People who have worked with the task allocation recently, please have a look
at slide 26; I've tried to summarize what I understand is the current task
allocator, but I might be wrong.

Also, do not forget that you can send a screenshot (800x600, png) of the game
until tomorrow noon. I'll choose the one I prefer and put it in the
presentation in place of the current one (if one is better, which I'm sure
will be the case).

Again, do not hesitate to make remarks and critics.

Thank for your help, have a nice evening,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net