[glob2-devel] SConstruct CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS

From: Ethan Tira-Thompson
Subject: [glob2-devel] SConstruct CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:31:32 -0500

regarding the main SConstruct file:
A number of headers are validated with 'CheckCHeader'. However, this does not use the CXXFLAGS setting for finding libraries outside the standard paths (e.g. -I/opt/local/include). Further, there is no corresponding CFLAGS setting in order to specify this behavior directly.

My suggestion is either to add a CFLAGS entry, or switch all uses of CheckCHeader to CheckCXXHeader for consistency. (I would lean towards the latter, both because it's easier to use, as well as because they're being included from a C++ environment, even if the headers themselves are plain-C)

-ethan