Re: [glob2-devel] Hints support in USL + questions

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hints support in USL + questions
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:21:47 +0200

On Saturday 18 October 2008 19:18:15 Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> Hints and objects are a game engine feature. I felt that GameGUI's only
> purpose was to display these hints and such, not to show them. Plus, they
> have to be stored with the maps, so they can't be put in game gui.

Ok. Is it ok for you if in USL they are accessed through the gameGui
namespace ? It would let the game namespace free of anything but the core
engine. Or we can make another namespace. Making a good API is important.

Moreover, do you want the script to be able to add/remove any of them (in
addition to show/hide) or not?

Have a nice day,

Steph

--