Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [IFIP-EC-NEWS] IEEE T-CIAIG CFP: Second Issue

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [IFIP-EC-NEWS] IEEE T-CIAIG CFP: Second Issue
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:30:49 +1100

I'll be all in after March.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sunday 14 December 2008 12:27:55 Quinn Yee Qin Teh wrote:
> Sure, I'll get his permission. After that, who's going to do the actual
> submitting?

If we manage to write and complete the article, which is a significative job,
I plan to submit it with myself as the corresponding author and the major
paper contributors as co-authors.

The journal we want to publish in is a IEEE journal of high quality with tough
peer-review. Even with a good article, we are not sure to be accepted. So we
cannot just write a story about how we do AI in glob2; we have to put it in
perspective with related work and the larger context, and maybe do some form
of quantitative analysis or maybe even some user study. I propose to lead
this process, with support and contributions from the community by the people
that are interested.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--