Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Bug Fix

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Bug Fix
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:31:58 +1300

Hey,

That did the trick. Compiled and logged into YOG, played a game against myself on the web (no desync in the first 2 minutes).

I've made the change in beta4, pulled to default, which I've pulled into the repo (I have the three folder setup, the standard aye?). Unfortunatly, when I try to push I get authorization errors. Been locked out perhaps :'(

Have contact Nct. Will push the changes ASAP. Then we can do some testing and see if this thing is fixed and ready for a new years release ^_^

Regards
Kieran