[glob2-devel] Re: Membership request for group Globulation 2

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Membership request for group Globulation 2
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:46:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Globulation 2. The development does not
take place on savannah any more, so a savannah access is not very useful.
I invite you to join the development mailing list:

If you submit patches and would like a mercurial access (the current
version control system that we use), I will give it to you.

In the mean time, you can take data/text.keys.txt from:
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/file/
and start adding the Japanese translation.

Thank you very much for you help, kind regards,

Stephane

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net