Re: [glob2-devel] translations

From: etieffen
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] translations
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:17:47 +0430

Leo Wandersleb wrote:

Hi Baabak,

thank you very much for your translations. I assume it is based on the latest
revision in mercurial default. At least here it worked in a quick test.

I would like to attribute this change to you and also mention you in the authors
file ( http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/file/c028d3ae568c/data/authors.txt
).
Can you please send me your desired line for the authors file and also what you
want me to set as commiter.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb