Re: [glob2-devel] is this list still functional?

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] is this list still functional?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:37:58 +1000

I've seen this happen to groups but usually they come back to life eventually....

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
hi *

somehow there was not a single message in one month!?! i'm overloaded
with work from other projects like all others? coincidence?

other topic: we need an inline translation feature!!1 this way we
certainly would get the best translation in every language thinkable.

glob2-devel mailing list