Re: [glob2-devel] music?

From: Numbeast .
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] music?
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:14:23 -0700

While I'm not part of the Globulation dev team so I can't give you an official answer, I believe any efforts you can give to improve glob2's music would be greatly appreciated. So far there is no official campaign for glob2 so the main theme is still up for grabs, but personally I believe music which cultivates a tribal atmosphere would fit very well. Nothing involving drumming unless you want to make music for when combat is taking place, but possibly music which involves sounds from a forest.

To be honest if you make great soundtracks for the game, that might inspire people to write campaigns that match its theme. My point is you have a lot of artistic freedom.

Thanks in advance for any effort you put into helping out Globulation.