Re: [glob2-devel] Release ?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release ?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 03:57:59 +0200

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> Ok, so if we merge the replay, we have to do an RC, and if not, we can
> release
> directly, right?

not really. as far as i remember, default would not be compatible to beta4
neither. replay itself is not messing compatibility but was forked after some
compatibility breaking changes to default.

biggest issue to fix for beta5 is some market-related crash (see the latest
change to the bugtracker)

regards,

leo