[glob2-devel] Another YOG server

From: Jon Neal
Subject: [glob2-devel] Another YOG server
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:30:33 +0000

I have an old P4, 256mb ram, 40 or 60gb (I think) hdd that I am willing to set up purely as a YOG server. I will set up the OS and hand whoever root. The only thing I ask in return is that stats about the game are published openly. I love statistics for some reason! Miouge said he was thinking about adding statistics to YOG anyways (You'd have to ask him on this, I'm not positive.) Server should be stable and I will not touch it once set up, only reboot it if for some reason it shut down. (shouldn't happen)

Thanks,

Jon