Re: [glob2-devel] Re: relase?

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: relase?
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:13:40 +1200

His name is 'Michiel De Muynck'  , and goes by migi on the IRC channel.

You can get his email here: http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/rev/fd43b67ac474

(I won't post it here incase bots use it for spam :-( )

Regards
Kieran (http://k776.tumblr.com/)
--
Rails Developer
Katipo Communications Ltd

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Numbeast . <address@hidden> wrote:
Who was the person who worked on the replay code? I'd like to talk with them about how it was written, if there are any problem areas they think should be tested for errors.