Re: [glob2-devel] Organising the src/ directory

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Organising the src/ directory
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:21:39 +1200

Giszmo and I started this a while back, and it was almost completed, but the code has been updated, merged etc since then, so it's quite a hassle to try and merge it in. Also, one of the commits in that branch committed a whole lot of .o files, so someone split the repo to get rid of them.

You're welcome to have another go at separating them. You'll when you move them, you'll need to adjust all references in the code and in the SConstruct/SConscipt files.

Regards
Kieran (http://k776.tumblr.com/)
--
Rails Developer