Re: [glob2-devel] Error on glob2 start up

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Error on glob2 start up
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:33:28 +0200

Could you check where are the data located? If so, you can add this directory
to glob2's search list using the "-d" command line switch. Run "glob2 --help"
to see a list of available commands. This still seems a packaging bug. I
cannot do much. I might have time to add the dump of the packages search list
to the "--version" command line switch, but that won't go into portage
automatically until the next release.

Have a nice day,

Stéph

--