Re: [glob2-devel] So what are the globules?

From: Linus Probert
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] So what are the globules?
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:56:53 +0100

Yupp, I second that, create a nice story with all imagination you have and don't worry about what is already written.

Quinn YQ Teh wrote:
Have to agree with Steph there, there shouldn't be too strong an emphasis in
combat as that's not the only way to win the game.

In my opinion you should be free to use any backstory you want or even make
one up yourself, it's your campaign after all. Because there's no official
campaign, there's no official backstory to the game. If your campaign
becomes official, then I guess so does your story.