Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected

From: Majid AL-Dharrab
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:53:52 +0300

Umm, I guess it's now done? I don't really know if I did it right because it's my first time. But the thing is .. I actually obtained the files before Igor pushed his changes so .. my revision and his seem to be colliding. Can I choose a revision to publish my changes onto? (I would also like to know which one that really is)

2010/1/9 Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden>
hi

Majid AL-Dharrab wrote:
> I have finally finished working on the Arabic translation for the UI and the
> Tutorial Campaign. I hope someone can merge these files with the original
> ones on HG. And sorry for being late.
>
> I couldn't send the file as an attachment for some reason. I receive an
> error message after I send it. So here's it:
> http://sites.google.com/a/aldharrab.com/majid/CompleteArabicL10n.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

could you please put them on some hosting that doesn't require me to register to
get those files.

regards,

leo

p.s.:
if you know mercurial or want to use this cool distributed version control
system best would be to have a fork at bitbucket.org/code.google.com/whatever so
i can simply pull your changes including changes to authors file and with the
name you want in the commit messages.
http://bitbucket.org -> register -> http://bitbucket.org/giszmo/glob2/ -> fork
-> clone to your disk -> do the appropriate changes -> push to your repository
-> tell here to pull your changes.