Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected

From: Majid AL-Dharrab
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:19:30 +0300

Thank you Kai for your collaboration. Well, this looks interesting. But the resulting file doesn't look exactly right, as it only gives the lines containing ",de" and the lines from arFile.txt in the right order. I don't think Deutsch and Arabic are the only two versions of the tutorial :). I am not really familiar with this gawk command but I think we can get better results out of it if someone brings another code.

Regards, Majid