Re: [glob2-devel] Re: beta 5

From: ProgVal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: beta 5
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:51:28 +0200

You'll find Ubuntu developpers' patch as attachment.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:44 PM, ProgVal <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

When testing, I was using version 0.9.4.4, from Ubuntu repositories (apt says me the version name is 0.9.4.4-ubuntu1, so, it has been patched by Ubuntu developpers).
I was also able to chat with Seblor571, who was using this version too.

When Zenfur (Artur) was trying to speak to me, I only heared a noisy wind.

Best regards,
ProgVal