Re: [glob2-devel] Update bug reporting information?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Update bug reporting information?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 20:43:33 -0300

Hi Kalle

not sure what you expect me or anybody to do. I can't clone myself and take the
lead again and paying Bradley to do stuff might have been what killed glob2 in
the first place, so I won't hire anybody for now. If anybody wants to take over,
I'm all for it. If somebody promising did a fund-raiser and accepted bitcoin, I
bet somebody would send substantial tips. If you need me to do something easy, I
can do it. If it's wiki-edits: It's a wiki. You should be able to edit it,
right?

I closed the github issue tracker as to keep it open, the github repo would have
needed mirroring there. hg->git. It had 1 or 2 half issues in it.
I did not close the bitbucket issue tracker as it's the more accessible tracker.

There is a way around explaining stuff on the website. At least we managed to do
so for the last two years. But if you edit the website, thank you a lot.

Regards,

Leo