Re: [glob2-devel] fixes

From: Quinn YQ Teh
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] fixes
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 15:29:13 +1100

I just realised that's your own repository, and you've just made a commit to it. Based on my understanding, that's not how it works. I think it works like this:

1. You create a branch in the shared repository before you start your work
2. You commit your work to your own branch until you're done
3. You create a Pull Request to merge your branch back into its parent branch
4. Someone approves your pull request and it can be merged
5. After merging, your changes will appear in the parent branch

The parent branch can be any other branch, usually a develop branch. When the develop branch is stable and we want to make a release, we merge the develop branch into the master branch, and create the release from the master branch.

Please correct me if this project uses a different workflow, as I haven't been active here for a long time.

-Quinn