Re: [glob2-devel] Is HG obsolete? Should we move to github/git?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is HG obsolete? Should we move to github/git?
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:09:49 +0100

Hi all,

Here is the situation in my opinion:

- The pros for moving to git is indeed a more used system with probably
more tooling support.

- The cons is that the documentation would need to be updated, and this
takes time.

So my advise is to move only if we have the necessary energy/time to
update the documentation as well.

kind regards,

Stéph