Re: [Gluster-devel] Active Nodes cannot find all

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Active Nodes cannot find all
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:18:50 -0700

,----[ Susumu Urata (Technocross) wrote: ]
|  I have 1 master and 4 client nodes but I can only see three nodes
|  listed in Active Nodes.  Node2 is always missing.
|
|  No matter how many times I hit refresh, the second node does not
|  get listed.
|
|  node names : glusterhpc1, glusterhpc2 (missing), glusterhpc3,
|  glusterhpc4, glusterhpc5
|
|  Hit OK and select the partition, then three nodes listed in the
|  active nodes start loading but node 2.
|
|  What I am doing wrong?
|
|  Susumu Urata
|  Technical Consultant
`----
It looks like PXE network booting is not working on node2. Attach a
monitor to your node2 while it is booting and see it if attempts
network booting.

If network booting not enabled. Check in your BIOS settings, if enable
BOOT-ROM option is enabled and network booting is listed in the boot
order.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31