Re: [Gluster-devel] Too many open files

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Too many open files
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:31:58 +0530

Hi Brent,

I tried to reproduce again but was not successful. I am not using
unify. Can you give me your spec files again? Just so that I dont
miss anything. Also can you tell me what all you did to see the
problem? Any other info that might be useful to me to reproduce?

Also regarding write-behind+mtime bug, can you check out the
latest code and see if rsync or "cp -a" still sees the problem?
Avati made has some changes.

Thanks
Krishna