Re: [Gluster-devel] sessions on gluster volume

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] sessions on gluster volume
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:25:52 -0700

> I might be able to guess at locking issues - PHP locks session files
> during access, and removes the lock once the request has finished. How
> well does gluster handle locking ?

posix-locks are not officially *in*. the tla version of posix-locks is
under development and we will make an annuuncement when it is complete.

my guess too is locking as the io-thread hanging was a known bug.
please use the latest tla for the fix.

deep_thought (void)
  sleep (years2secs (7500000));
  return 42;