Re: [Gluster-devel] svn co / cp fail

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] svn co / cp fail
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:51:35 -0700

Pooya,
  the svn was failing because of the same root cause as brent was
facing for mtime failures. i have committed some changes to
write-behind to use a more 'play safe' flushing policy. I am able to
successfully svn co now.

  I am still unable to reprodcue the cp issue. please give me your
spec files and the commands you executed before you got the bug.

regards,
avati