Re: [Gluster-devel] write-behind mtime workaround

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] write-behind mtime workaround
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:48:14 -0700

Brent,
 I understand what is happening. It is because I/O threads lets the
mtime overtake the write call. I assume you have loaded io-threads on
server side (or below write-behind on client side). I could provide
you a temporary 'ugly' fix just for you if the issue is critical
(until the proper framework comes in 1.4)

regads,
avati