[Gluster-devel] LVM MD GlusterFS

From: Danson Michael Joseph
Subject: [Gluster-devel] LVM MD GlusterFS
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 08:41:28 +0200

Hi All,

What is meant by the note in the FAQ that glusterFS doesn't work with LVM and md? When I compiled and ran glusterFS, I had software raid5 on my disks with lvm on top of the raid. I then exported a directory in one of the reiserfs formatted lvm partitions and it seemed to work fine. Is this what is not supposed to work, or is it something else?

Regards,
Danson Joseph