Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS /home and KDE

From: NovA
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS /home and KDE
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 19:13:52 +0400

Hi!

  I've updated glusterfs from patch-114 to patch-149 today. And now,
when KDE starts, the glusterfsd dies on couple of nodes (from 8)...
There are /core<pid> file and some info in the logs, but unfortunately
I will not have an access to them till Monday. I hope something can be
done without a backtrace.
  I haven't change any config before upgrading. I use posix/locks,
io-threads on servers, unify on client, and TCP as interconnect.
GlusterFS volume is mounted at /home and everything works until I try
to start KDE...

WBR,
 Andrey