Re: [Gluster-devel] Roadmap and support questions.

From: Francisco Reyes
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Roadmap and support questions.
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 23:21:06 -0400

Steffen Grunewald writes:

Avati asked for suggestions a few days ago (on this list), and there's some
traffic on IRC (#gluster) as well.
For Avati's request, please consult the mailing list archive (May 1).

Will lookup his post. Thanks.

Ahum, are you talking about gluster or glusterfs? Two different cups of tea...

Glusterfs.
The site has a footer that says to write/call to zresearch.
For a newbie like me.. that was the first thing I saw.

I suppose it's too early to ask for commercial support yet (given that the
first code checkin happened less than 9 months ago)... but nobody will stop
you to ask for it :-)

Can the roadmap be influenced by funding?
Is this a mix open source/commercial type of setup or purely open source?