Re: [Gluster-devel] ACL-related glitch in latest TLAs?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] ACL-related glitch in latest TLAs?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:36:34 +0530

Brent,
Most likely this seems to be caused by a server crash. Can you confirm if
glusterfsd died while this operation was under way ('Invalid argument' was
wrongly returned which is now again fixed to 'Transport endpoint not
connected'). 'preserving ACL' internally means a setxattr() call. A setxattr
related bug was fixed in the server earlier today which likely caused the
server death, and hence 'invalid argument' reply. Now both should be fixed.

thanks,
avati