[Gluster-devel] Re: posting errors:

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: posting errors:
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:15:40 -0700

Hi Rich,
Most likely it is because you are not subscribed to the mailing
list. You are posting through address@hidden email id, while
mailman shows address@hidden as subscribed id. Non-member
postings are rejected because of huge volume of SPAM.

Regarding your yyin symbol lookup error, performing "make distclean" and
"configure" freshly again after installing flex and bison may solve
your problem.

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31

R Mann writes:
I have attempted to post on three diff. occasions.  Why is my mail being rejected?

--Rich

>> You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
<URL:mailto:address@hidden> address@hidden