[Gluster-devel] Client lockup

From: Nathan Allen Stratton
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Client lockup
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:51:44 -0400 (EDT)

I am running glusterfs-1.3.pre6 with 3 bricks and 3 clinets (on same box).
I am running AFR and UNIFY so that I have 2 copies of everything. If I go
to one of the 3 servers and kill glusterfsd everything works fine, I still
see all the data and clients are happy. If however I reboot one of the
servers the clients hang and I have to kill all the servers and clients
and restart them.

http://share.robotics.net/client.vol (same on all boxes)
http://share.robotics.net/server0.vol
http://share.robotics.net/server1.vol
http://share.robotics.net/server2.vol

><>
Nathan Stratton                         CTO, Voila IP Communications
nathan at robotics.net                  nathan at voilaip.com
http://www.robotics.net                 http://www.voilaip.com