Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: AFR load-balancing

From: Jerker Nyberg
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: AFR load-balancing
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:38:07 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Anand Avati wrote:

Jerker, this might work even better for you if the server-server
interconnects are on a seperate physical media not cascaded with the
server-client interconnect.

Thank you. I tried to construct a clean symmetric configuration out of it but couldn't really figure it out so I tried the other path I mentioned earlier. But I guess a future stripe-scheduler for the afr-translator will help a lot and be easier to set up.

--jerker