[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS performance on TCP/IP ethernet

From: sanjib.mallick
Subject: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS performance on TCP/IP ethernet
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:10:51 +0530

Hi,

I installed GlusterFS for evaluation to recommend one of our clients.
The configuration has one Client and one server brick and no extra
translator used. I copied a 700 MB file on the mount of GlusterFS and it
took nearly 3 minutes. I used NFS mount in the same environment and the
same took 1.25 Minutes. What should I do to improve performance of
GlusterFS on TCP/IP?

Sanjib

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com