Re: [Gluster-devel] mysql on glusterfs

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] mysql on glusterfs
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:20:23 -0600

I shut down all my gluster related services, and mounts, and upgraded to

This seems to have fixed my issues with mysql on glusterfs (for now :) )

Thank you!

-Jeff Humes

Vikas Gorur wrote:
On 17/01/2008, Jeff Humes <address@hidden> wrote:
I finally tested this install:

I could not find it on the link listed in the previous email, so I
retrieved it from:

I upgraded fuse on the client, rebooted:  now cannot start mysql at all.

where do I go from here?

We fixed another issue with posix-locks yesterday, in tla-639. I
believe in your setup both the FUSE bug and this bug had been
interacting. Please try once more with fuse-glfs8/tla-639.