[Gluster-devel] ibverbs crashing server during high io

From: Mickey Mazarick
Subject: [Gluster-devel] ibverbs crashing server during high io
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:18:38 -0400

I hate to sound like a broken record but I'm still having problems with the ibverbs interface. When doing a copy (only a few hundred megs) it will frequently crash one of the servers. The configs are identical to those on:
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Simple_High_Availability_Storage_with_GlusterFS_1.3

When I set everything to use ibverbs one of the servers crash without posting an error. Then the namespace is out of sync etc. When I switch it to tcp it works like a champ.

Let me know if you want access more info

Thanks!
-Mickey Mazarick