RE: [Gluster-devel] Problems with unify

From: Paul Arch
Subject: RE: [Gluster-devel] Problems with unify
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:53:00 +1000

>fixed in the current '1.3.8pre5' release. Can you check with the latest pre

Just a quick question, when updating do you need to update both the client AND
the server ?

Main reason being I had to follow some patchs to get glusterfsd compiled under
FreeBSD, it doesn't seem to be integrated into the tree and would be a pain
having to patch each time

( we are testing glusterfsd on freebsd overlaying ZFS ) ( client is openSuSE )

[ sorry to highjack it is just our setup will be simular hence we will need to
upgrade also ]